A Community member may be a legal or adult natural person whom the Association appoints as its representative (administrator) in the Community. A person authorized to represent and represent the Association is obliged to submit a proposal from an authorized representative of the Association granting licenses to use the software within the Community.
Each association independently keeps track of its data that is merged into the software.
The Association takes care of the accuracy and privacy of its members' data.
- Associations, Associations or Foundations that achieve goals in the field of medicalAssociations, Associations or Foundations that achieve goals in the field of medical or related science discipline and healthcare or related science discipline and healthcare,
- Humanitarian organizations oriented towards helping the development of health care and protection,
- Other organizations and institutions in the country and the world whose activity is related to health and,
- All organizations operate in accordance with Careroll Community goals,
Conditions of membership
In order for the Association, Alliance or Foundation to become a member of the Community, it is necessary to submit it via mail to community firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Decision on appointment of the authority responsible for access to the Careoll Community,
- Statute of the Association, Association or Foundation,
1. Complete the on-line registration form for the organization
2. Accept the Careroll Community Terms
Upon receipt of the mail, the administrator of the Community is obliged to notify the applicant for registration status within five working days.
The Community Administrator is LANACO d.o.o. Banja Luka, Veljka Mlađenovića bb, which by these Terms determines the rights and obligations of members and users of the Community when using it.
By registering with a Community member, you are required to complete the registration process, enter the correct information, and choose a username and password.
Community has copyright to the content of this website. By Community, you are authorized to access the page after obtaining membership status, which is defined in the Membership Policy (hyperlink). Unauthorized use of any part of the Community containing its own content is considered a violation of Community copyrights. The same applies to content posted on the Community or to which members or other users are entitled. The Community may against any natural or legal person who infringes copyright to claim damages from the competent court. Changing, lending, selling or distributing content is only possible with the prior written permission of the Community administrator. If you believe that the Community has violated your access rights, the case will be immediately considered, and the disputed content will be removed immediately after the eventual verification of the truthfulness of the content of the complaint.
Community reserves the right to change, abolish (temporary or durable) any content or service on the Community without the obligation of prior notice.
The community in its content has links to other websites or sources. Community is NOT responsible for text and / or advertising content, or for products offered on those websites / sources, and NOT responsible for any content, which may be used on them, the use of out of these contents. Use links at your own risk.
The Community may, in accordance with the law, collect certain information about users acquired during the use of the portal (exclusively computer data and internet provider data) or data entered in the registration process.
This information is used by the Community to have information about users who use it, thus improving the Community and further streamlining and adapting its contents to those who visit it. Based on this data, we find out which content is most popular among visitors.
The Community undertakes to protect the privacy of Community users, except in the event of a serious violation of Community rules or illegal activities of the user or at the request of an official authority.
Content on the Community is copyrighted. Changing, lending, selling or distributing such content is only possible with the prior written permission of the Community administrator.
If you believe that the Community has violated your access rights, the case will be immediately considered, and the disputed content will be removed immediately after the eventual verification of the truthfulness of the content of the complaint.
Community does not guarantee:
- That the content on these web pages is free from errors or is suitable for any purpose;
- That these websites or web services will function without error or interruption;
- It will be appropriate for your needs, or intended uses;
- Implementation of such content will not violate patents, copyrights, trademarks or other rights of any third party.
In no case shall the Community be liable to anyone for any direct, indirect, special or consequential damages from the use of these websites, including, without limitation, loss of profits, termination, loss of programs or other data in your data processing systems or otherwise, even when we are explicitly notified of such damages.
Members of the Portal are strictly prohibited:
- Publishing, sending and exchanging content that violates existing BH and / or international laws, content that is offensive, vulgar, threatening, racist or chauvinistic, and harmful in any other way;
- Publishing, sending and exchanging information for which the visitor knows or assumes that they are false and whose use could cause harm to other users;
- False representation, or representation on behalf of another legal or natural person;
- Publishing, sending and exchanging copyrighted content;
- Publishing, sending and exchanging unwanted content to users without their consent or request, or through fraud;
- Consciously publishing, sending and sharing content containing viruses or similar computer files or programs designed to destroy or restrict the operation of any computer software and / or hardware and telecommunications equipment;
- Collecting, storing and publishing personal data of other visitors to the Portal and the users;
For all published content under a single user name, only the user who uses it is responsible. The Community can not be held liable for unauthorized use of the account, nor any damage resulting therefrom.
Community reserves the right to terminate or deny the possibility of using a user account without prior notice or / and explanation.
The Community shall not be liable for damages resulting from the cancellation of the User Account.
Rules of comment
Comments posted on the Community do not reflect the position of the Portals owner, as well as the Portal users, but only the author of the comments, so we will not be liable for any damage to another user or third party due to violation of these Terms and Commenting Rules;
Read more in the Commentary Guidelines (hyperlink);
Messages of portal and sponsors
The Community may occasionally send information to its members on the Portal and sponsors;
LANACO d.o.o. Banja Luka provides technically accessible access to the public content of the Community.
Community Content is published in good faith. Use all Community content at your own risk and the Community can not be held liable for any damage resulting from the use.